SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

5 sla poeter banned, page-43

1. 2,176 Posts.
    Ropren doesn't cure liver disease, it merely restores function, better to have bad a liver that functions again than one that does not.....it's a fine line to say Ropren cures your liver to a totally healthy state and getting to function enough again to filter the nasties we stick in ourselves......Maccas, KFC and booze are just a few favorites to put on that list......personally I drop a Bio-A and it's like eating a wheelie bin full of Broccoli.....you notice it after a big weekend for sure.

And then again you take Ropren, then apparently if you are just after a liver remedy you can get several other benefit's....

Now show me a drug of any sort that does that, and has nil side effects.....were on the right path here IMHO....SLA isn't the only company that's been researching in this area, they just have the right way to finally do it commercially....

Thanks to the Mods....I appreciate what you were doing....we all get a little carried away sometimes.....:).....

A lot of decisions were made in the last few days......that's the nature of the game though eh, you're either an investor or a trader...don't confuse the two, fear and greed win in the end.

Had a spicey old weekend.....got Spice-Napped by some mates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.