XRO 0.00% $30.90 xero limited

5 star rating in usa and 1st prize in uk

1. 6,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2345
    from blog.xero.com

Xero and Quickbooks – beyond the 5 stars

6 March 2013 by Jamie Sutherland

We’re proud to announce that CPA Practice Advisor, one of the USA’s most prominent accounting publications, has given Xero a glowing 5 star review.

The only other online accounting application to receive 5 stars was Quickbooks Online.

Many of our prospective customers ask me about the differences between Quickbooks Online and Xero.
    What I tell prospective customers is that Xero has been designed from the ground up for the web and built in a way that is simple, elegant, and intuitive for a small business.

Below is a list of things that customers tell us what sets us apart from our US competition.

For any business:

Beautiful design:
    Every feature is easy-to-use so that customers are telling us: “it just works and saves time”.

Mobile: We’ve optimized our web app to work on any device.

We have native apps for Android and iPhone with invoicing, bank reconciliation, and photo capture of expenses that automatically upload to Xero.

Unlimited users:
    Yes, that’s right, add as many users as you like with no extra fee.

Unlimited support:
    24/7 customer support.

Expense management:
    Built-in expense management and approval process that extends to our mobile applications.

Multicurrency:
    We make it easy to capture live spot rates in over 160 currencies so you don’t have to reconcile rates at a later date.

Add-on ecosystem and developer network:
    We have over 150 add-on partners and over 1000 active apps that work with Xero.
    The next closest is Quickbooks Online with 32 add-on partners.

Accountant collaboration:
    The ability for different users to discuss and make notes related to a transaction right inside the application.

Forward thinking accountant network:
    If you are looking for a tech-savvy accountant who wants to work with you in a paperless fashion … take your pick from this list.

99.99% uptime:
    We’ve had industry standard uptime since we started and have never had a multi-day outage.

We constantly hear glowing remarks from customers, for example from Bridget Labus, the CEO and founder of Sixth Course chocolatier in San Francisco

“Xero has cut my accounting time by 80%. It gives me goose bumps thinking about all that extra time I have”.

Our network of accountants continues to grow quickly in the United States. Accounting partners tell us that they are saving up to 40 days a year by using Xero for their customers, time that they can now dedicate to growing their business.

http://blog.xero.com/2013/03/xero-and-quickbooks-beyond-the-5-stars/#more-35474

In UK

Macworld UK deemed to bestow upon us its highest ranked Editor’s Choice award in a 5/5 review back in July.

The job we’ve done in building out our UK practice toolset in 2012 was recognised by the UK accounting community when we picked up a prestigious first prize in the Software Satisfaction Awards at Harrods, London in October.

In December we delivered a live webcast to 2,600 accountant members at the ACCA, we later heard that our webcast was the single biggest webinar audience they’d seen in the whole of 2012.

In around a month from now we’ll pass the milestone of having 1,000 UK accountants and bookkeepers as members of our Partner community.

http://blog.xero.com/2013/02/xero-uk-forecast-cloudy-with-a-chance-of-cupcake/

5 Star
    http://www.cpapracticeadvisor.com/article/10876507/2013-review-of-xero-accounting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.