LTR 1.10% 90.0¢ liontown resources limited

LTR KV is final stages of process plant commissioning and...

1. 6,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3442
    LTR KV is final stages of process plant commissioning and naturally involve several critical steps to ensure that the plant is ready for operation.

KV Commissioning Planning: Executed with extraordinary achievement.
    During the design and construction phases, activities planned off-site. The commissioning team defines core members, operations team, key discipline leads, consultants, contractors, vendor representatives, and owner’s representatives.

LTR management has arrange all these critical people, companies and individuals

Commissioning documentation, including test plans, procedures, and checklists prepared in advance.

Construction, Completion and Walkthrough: As construction is completed, the commissioning team now performs a walkthrough to identify any deviations or deficiencies.

Deficiencies are classified as Type-A (showstoppers); KV has no Type-A deficiencies
    Type-B deficiency must be addressed important items: KV has no Type-B deficiency
    Type-C: Mechanical, Electrical and Process Control System Review: KV commissioning team working on every single item to make sure get best solution from OEM

An accurate set of red-line drawings is crucial to document the installed configuration have been completed

Fine-Tuning and Trial Period: KV is currently in this stage of the commissioning
    The commissioning team, along with consultant subject matter experts (SMEs) and the operations team, fine-tunes the plant process operation. The objective fine tuning is KV will be able to operate uninterrupted way to validate its performance for long time operations.

KV is de-risked all major planning, installation, commissioning. preventative maintenance, and operations related matters without any problem.

Remember, successful commissioning ensures that the plant systems meet project requirements and perform as intended as LTR KV project designed.

KV commissioning team achieved several critical steps to ensure that KV plant is ready for operation.
    Kathleen Valley Lithium plant is State of Art Plant. Installation and commissioning team first class

LTR Management has full commitment on KV

The reality is KV is the best in the world.

The commissioning will be completed soon; trial production and full production will be following.
    LTR SP will be reach and exceed its peers SPs regardless lithium market in the world.

I am sure a comprehensive information related KV commissioning and trial production will be available soon.
    KV is going to risk free lithium production facility very soon.
    These are reality, and nobody can manipulate/change/down ramp KV.

As far as I am thinking what the best investment is at this moment I can invest! It is LTR
    I have full commitment on LTR KV Lithium, and nobody can change my commitment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $2.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.5¢ $18.88M 20.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1306184 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 74115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.