LTR 2.16% 90.5¢ liontown resources limited

$5 stock !, page-106

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    You keep beating this ridiculous cacaphonic drum, even though I’ve debunked this line of argument twice (BTW, thank you, because one of my responses to your drivel on this topic got me the #2 response on HC).

The plan to build most of the 4MTPA plant has ALWAYS been the plan. Even in the DFS report from 11 November 2021 (almost three years ago and before construction had started), it was noted that most of the plant, including crushing, thickening, filtration, electrical distribution and transformers, was going to be built to 4MTPA capacity, and that the “expansion” to 4MTPA was really only going to be a A$66M spend on a second paste fill plant.

Do you NOT think that documents like the DFS were part and parcel of the funding review process for both funding packages? Do you think that the two governmental lending agencies and two separate consortiums of banks were so inept that the LTR crew snuck that past them.

Everyone on this forum knows you’re a downramper, whether it’s because you’re paid or because you’re just miserable (mum wouldn’t give you TimTams, so you moved to Thailand to take it out on 13 year olds?).

Whatever your personal situation is (don’t really care), if you’re going to play Captain Saveaho, “for all the mum and pop investors,” at least push a narrative that is plausible!

Best to all, especially the Vets that made it and the families of the servicemen and women who didn’t, on this (US) Memorial Day!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.09M 28.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 472933 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 446423 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.