LTR 18.9% 88.0¢ liontown resources limited

Hey GadgetmanDitto Chin up mate l know how you feel but we will...

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hey Gadgetman

Ditto Chin up mate l know how you feel but we will get through this be positive and active if possible it does help.
    Iam not stage 4 but it's incurable just a matter of time.
    lve done similar to yourself setting up my sons and my share is for the 9 grandkids only 30k and 2 sons 30k not a lot as some folk on here . Paid good coin but Liontown is worth every cent
    Helped set up my other 2 sons in an online business which started in my shed. Been going almost 10 years now enough to move to the city 7 years ago.
    lve only been in Liontown 18mths could have been earlier but lost track when l nursed my stepdad till he passed and now lam caring for my dementia stricken mother who is 90 . Mum keeps me busy so l don't dwell on things.
    lam not a big investor have dabbled in a few oil companies along the way also jumped on FMG at 80c rode them and finished building the house.
    In my honest opinion l believe Liontown will be bigger than FMG only in the lithium sector. That's why lam here now.
    l won't be here in 20 yrs but my family will be that's why lam keen on dividends.
    lam not looking for pity or sympathy my outlook on life is we come and we go some sooner than others and we don't get a say in it.
    So Gadgetman hang in there mate we can travel this journey together.
    l do agree with the no noise month great idea.
    Liontown is going to ROAR soon .
    l find it very exciting times for an old fart lam 68 just hope the ticker holds up when the SP explodes. LOL
    Whilst lam here a big thanks to all the positive posters it really helps when you knew SFA on lithium but have some great tutors. We all know who they are and lam sure they've prevented a few from bailing out.
    May all our dreams come true.

GLTAH.
    Cheers SE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.140(18.9%)
Mkt cap ! $2.121B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 89.0¢ 77.5¢ $26.95M 32.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 118777 87.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 79512 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.