LTR 5.39% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

$5 stock !, page-318

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1000
    It's over folks! No not for LTR. For the shorters and downrampers. It's done. LTR have done it. After the all the years invested the team have done what they set out to do with a large patch of dirt and turn it into a complete mine. They did their tests, got all the permits, financed the project, found the people and equipment to complete such a gigantic task, completed every mile stone. It's over. From this point it matters not one bit what downrampers say or do. Go to town with your bullshit. The mine is here is done. The people who stayed the course have won. There is not going to be any capitulation that the shorts so desperately need to get out. Just watch and enjoy now folks that's all you have to do. That's all we ever had to do. This is not a dream anymore it.'s a real mega mine that we own. $5 stock is not a dream either. Remember when we were under 10 cents? $1.30 would have seemed like a dream.
    Also have a look at the shorts. Big push to get out. Silly little problem though that they have no shares to buy the enormous volume that that HAVE to buy back. Selling to yourselves doesn't actually count.
    on a side note has anyone noticed the huge percentage the graphite stock is being shorted all of a sudden? SYR I think it is. Jeepers. Shorters desperately trying to get out of their hopeless LTR position and piling into SYR. What do they know is the question?? All I can say is congratulations to all the owners of LTR. We did it. Now we get to enjoy the fruits of our labour.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.