LTR 2.64% $1.01 liontown resources limited

Bunn-Whackett and his ilk will never get it. LTR was almost a...

1. 1,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    Bunn-Whackett and his ilk will never get it.

LTR was almost a once in a lifetime opportunity, one that they missed out on. Those that took it are quietly holding onto their fortunes, or enjoying them, content with what they have achieved. Those providing the negative scenarios now, quite conveniently avoid discussing the prosperity attained by those lucky enough to have got in early and held on.

There is no better come back than what you have written there @carlos18 - 2c to $3.20 = 16,000%

I did not get in that early myself, and can only imagine what I could have made had I discovered LTR early enough with the funds I have available. Oh to dream. Yet, I am still happy with a fairly large holding now, despite knowing it has cost me much more to get it. That is because I am completely confident that great profits will still be realised at some point.

Even now with another early Pilbara explorer I hold, despite getting in early enough to buy a bucket load at a cost base average of just 2.3c, it could never reach anywhere near what LTR did or still will. The market will not let it. On positive news, just like with its neighbour AZS, it will get snatched up early IMO, and will not see the same type of retail profits. The LTR and PLS discoveries of the future will probably be bought out before having had the chance to climb that high, manipulated by the big funds accumulating, and those keen for a TO.

LTR made it. They did it. It can’t be taken away or be affected by the likes of BW, JRSelv, Gar78, or Ronnies of the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
-0.028(2.64%)
Mkt cap ! $2.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.04 $1.00 $9.562M 9.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 329528 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 73763 58
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.01
  Change
-0.028 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.04 $1.04 $1.00 3087373
Last updated 15.36pm 17/06/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.