LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Spot on Scarpa - the banks release funding in stages and send...

1. 4,813 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Spot on Scarpa - the banks release funding in stages and send out independant experts to review construction milestones, they do this as the banks want to see the funds going to where they should be, i.e. the project.

Banks wont give full approval on large funds without the stages being completed as it is a risk metric to minimise loss on the banks behalf.

An independant report is usually released to the bank with all kinds of commentry, only once this is recieved will the banks sign off for more funds to be released.
    (They do this so directors dont get approved and spend it all at once like gambling or funding a lifestyle for example)

Most of the time the bank will hold off on releasing funds until the entity usese up all their cash 1st, then drawn funds are released.

It may be different in LTR's case as different banks are comfortable with different kinds of risk depending on their book strength. (Banks book strength)

For funds to be released in LTR's case ot would go to the highest levels of approval and this takes time.

I love yours and others posts too, please keep up the insightful analysis.

Oh and 1 other thing, thats why LTR did the SPP - it was to raise funds for enough equity (cash) to make the scenario complete - risk minimsation for both LTR and the lenders involved.

LTR is stronger for it in the long run.

I hope this post gives a little more insight on the way and how it works.

Have a good day.

Rooks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.