LTR 1.10% 90.0¢ liontown resources limited

54 Million shares traded, but how many introduced sells into the...

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1403
    54 Million shares traded, but how many introduced sells into the market via being borrowed and sold from a third party.?
    The value of LTR is being supressd by a large amount of capital via LTR shares on loan but this debt is growing like credit card debt.
    We did win when LTR announced the ALB TO offer which did benefit the long players that exited, I think my rough guess from memory is it cost the shortside about 357 M$ to exit shorts. Lets call that Lithium armageden 1
    The wisdom of the current short interest is yet to play out. I'm of the veiw that LTR is undervalued and the shorters are playing a waiting game with Mum and Dad investers.
    The advantage that the short sellers have is of course, deep pockets, they can afford to wait out the weeker long hands and are only paying interest on the shares they have borrowed. Many Mum and Dad investers invested in fund managers and indices, are unwittingly funding the opposite team by investing in an array of fund managers that are then able to use our money to our detrement.
    Trading LTR via charts etc is a nightmare because a large amount of capital is currently being used to drive our LTR SP downward. We the long holders and buyers believe LTR is a fantastically viable business model. I will sit and wait out the capital being used against me, lets see what the future brings.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6262/6262171-3fbcfa1874620273308fcba7ebbac13b.jpg
    RSI is indicating oversold

Last edited by grasschoppa: Friday, 17:44

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $2.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 93.5¢ 89.5¢ $18.88M 20.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1306184 90.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.5¢ 74115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.