Hi all i respect a lot of different trading styles on the stock...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi all i respect a lot of different trading styles on the stock market and foreign exchange just as long each technical and fundamental trader can back up their style with some good research and comments to support their case; however the intention of this post is neither a thumbs up or thumbs down this doesn't really bother me but just wanted to mention something here.

I know a lot of people seem to focus more on posters with hearts and symbols of some sort.That's all great and that but i know there are a few posters with these character looking symbols beside their name that post way too much "dribble" and without any sort of thinking yet people seem to think these posters are creditable lol...I can name a few without hearts that put alot of time and effort into research and thinking before they post yet there thoughts don't seem to count as much.... hence the lack of heart,symbol beside their name.

In all honesty i only have around 1 or 2 with hearts on my fav list that makes sense and all the rest are people without these heart looking symbols.I don't have a problem with anyone that has a heart but what i don't agree with, is posters that continue to post nonsense and yet the majority agree because that particular person has a heart...I've seen this way to often and get the feeling there are alot of rookies on hotcopper that just follow the herd i.e.. popularity contest!!! and don't do the research themselves, but in saying this there are a heap and heap of creditable posters that post in depth analysis and don't have a heart.

You choose!!!

Anyhow food for thought here and sorry to take up space...

and yes rob has done a great job......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.