KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

Hello there asteroider.1) 50 BCF has never been mentioned once...

1. 259 Posts.

Hello there asteroider.

1) 50 BCF has never been mentioned once in relation to potential reserves of KN1. K1 was meant to have unrisked mean potential of 250 BCF, and the KEY team forecasted 10 to 15 BCF for for KN1 however this has been proved wrong given the structure is entirely different to the one that they envisaged and also because KEY admitted in their prease release immediately after the discovery that it exceeded expectations. Besides a 60 metre gas column suggests hundreds of billion of cubic feet, not tens. The technically savy individuals are aware of this - investors were willing to pay up to 26 cents for the shares on massive volumes with the simple information of 'a 60 metre gas column.' Aminex had a pre-drill of 100 BCF and I'd say they will emerge the victor in the reserve-guessing stakes ahead of KEY. RAK Gas commision also thought 100 BCF, and they both have a greater interest in the project than KEY. IMO - I reiterate IMO - I have a really good feeling about this. I think it could seriously surprise us on the upside. KEY are so conservative we never get a peep out of them, for them to use the word 'strong' when referring to gas flow then it is highly encouraging. The subsequent sell-down after his comments was on low volume in the extreme which confirms it was confined to people who have no fundamental understanding oil and gas - 'day traders'.

2) KN1 was an oil target because the team used their combined 200 years plus of knowledge and decided that it was a viable oil target. Live crude oil seeps had previously been collected from Songo Songo island which means only one thing - there is an oilfield nearby and it's a matter of 'when' not 'if'. They collected liquide samples from the site during brief production testing. IMO it will be oil, however KN1 is not an oil discovery. Half the holes drilled offshore Tanzania have had oil shows, I think something like 15 out of 23 if I remember correctly, BP and Shell did work offshore Tanzania in the 1950's. CEO of Aminex Brian Hall said he wants to be the first to discover crude oil offshore Tanzania and the team have an exciting target offshore. Refer to oilbarrel.com

SS. Sorry if spelling errors don't have time to check

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.