DIO 0.00% $1.27 dioro exploration nl

5 wave correction completed..rally targets 135

1. SCD
    3,438 Posts.
    It is my opinion that DIO has completed a 5 wave Bear trend and is now correcting and reversing with a 3 wave corrective pattern!

The company fundamentals are being acknowledged by investors who now see the stock as seriously oversold and trading massively under-value.

We have an emerging change in trend. Look for this to build and to recommence a 5 wave Bull trend.

Consider this...

1. Market cap is approx $100m

2. DIO has $20m in cash

3. DIO 49% stake at Frogs Legs equals 500koz M&I reserves (@ 6.8 g/t - cash costs est A$500/oz) PLUS 230Koz at the 100% owned South Kal project (@ 1.7 g/t)

4. Frogs Legs is open at depth and along strike - currently drilling 5 diamond holes to target the area below Tinker Lode

5. South Kal project has a total JORC M&I resource of 1.55Moz (27.2Mt @1.8 g/t)

6. Has a 1.2mtpa plant that produced 15.5Koz in the last quarter - Frog's Legs ore @ 6.8 g/t to contribute from June onwards

7. Also, has exposure to uranium explration with Vale spending $4m in the Kunderong Uranium project

8. is Unhedged to the spot gold (A$1000/oz)

9. has No debt

10. has commenced feasibility studies on the higher gold price scenarios in order to upgrade the reserve categories

11. has commenced resource development drilling of brownfield targets to expand current resources

So, can you now see the real value?

Take the market cap of $100m and subtract...

1. the $20m cash in the bank
    2. say $50m+ for the investment in the fully operating 1.2mtpa plant
    3. say $40m+ for other above/below ground assets, development, facilities and infrastructure
    4. X for the value added potential from its uranium JV with Vale
    5. Y for the prospectivity of its gold tenements and exploration activity

And, you will rightfully deduce that the market capitalisation contains NO recognition of the more than 2.5Moz of gold of which more than 2Moz fall within the Measured & Indicated categories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the re-rating and lets see the 91m shares on issue trading at $3+

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.