FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

The way i see it is they do have several parties that they are...

1. 464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The way i see it is they do have several parties that they are negotiating with , some of those are haggling for outrageous demands which Kevin will not consider and sell the company short and restrict the future share price giving us shareholders less.
    The genuine parties are asking lots of questions , so there would be a lot of back and forth which takes time.
    The company are not going to announce half answers , it's frustrating for them as much as us and we should be understanding to that dilemma.
    Support for this company is all about whether you believe they have what it takes to get over the line or not and my personal view after having frequent contact with them over the years and knowing what has been announced to the market is, yes absolutely , they will get this deal done and it's closer now than it ever has been.
    Kevin is not a shonky car dealer and the staff are all very professional and working hard to get this deal done, i believe that which is why i still hold.
    Regards
    UG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.