NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

I meant to include the actual Kris Energy text in my last post,...

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I meant to include the actual Kris Energy text in my last post, so here it is now:

"Updated mapping using new seismic data, revised seismic interpretation and a new depth conversion
    scheme, together with recent nearby drilling results, has identified three drillable oil and gas prospects,
    Song Ca 1, 2 and 3, and one gas prospect, Cua Lo, based on the chance of encountering commercial
    volumes of oil and/or gas. In addition, six gas leads have been identified and mapped.
    The joint-venture partners intend to drill one exploration well in the second half of 2013. The operator
    has secured the Ensco 107 jack-up rig to drill the Cua Lo prospect with drilling operations scheduled to
    commence in the second half of 2013, subject to the timing of the rig release by the previous operator.
    A further 500 sq. km 3D seismic acquisition program is planned for the first quarter of 2014, with four
    additional exploration/appraisal wells anticipated in the second half of 2014."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.