CCX 4.35% 11.0¢ city chic collective limited

5 year post mortem, page-9

1. 4,687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 863
    Given their tune around better positioning etc I reckon they'd want to do $150m revenue in FY25, taking out costs etc. they would want to generate EBITDA of $20m+ with similar positive cashflow. I reckon that would be quite a decent result in a turnaround year and lead to a modest share price recovery.

But in the current retail environment, their recent history, greater competition than a few years ago and with the transition challenges I reckon they'll struggle to get there in which case they may battle on for 6-12m in a hand to mouth state before a deal is done. The deal would either be above the current price (if they're putting out positive cash flow announcements) or another massive dilution event if they continue to struggle.

Just my opinion and I should stress this is pure guesstimate only. I've only put 5 minutes into this as I'm not invested here. Another reason I post no sentiment on this stock. But I do perform more detailed analysis for stocks that I do own. I don't have a crystal ball but I find having my own reference points for what I think the market MIGHT consider 'par' helps me form an opinion more quickly after each piece of news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $42.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 11.0¢ $125.6K 1.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1114385 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 137190 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.