IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

5 years from now., page-4

1. 3,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Hi JoshC

Agree with Strange here... as I usually do on most things IFN

I do agree that a holding above 15% of your total portfolio in one company is a bit too high for safe diversification - but if you are high conviction - more power to you - just be happy to have the total value of your portfolio fluctuate more as a result. as always DYOR!

It can be very hard to make a call on where we will be in 5 years time... I feel that as long as IFN keeps their good management team together and not get caught up in the growth at all costs story again - I see a lot of growth opportunity to be had here. The energy market is changing - and as many of us in the IFN thread have been saying - IFN seem REALLY WELL positioned to make the most of it.

Their renewable generation assets are well complemented by the gas & battery firming assets and the management of the balance sheet is currently done well - it has been a long road from the ashes of 2009 to this point... but for now - I can say that the company is in great shape. I still stand by my call of $1.00 a share being achievable by the end of the year - and longer out I would say $3 is possible if they can manage scale growth and prudent balance sheet management while maintaining a form of dividend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.