ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

50,279,172 shares, page-132

1. 596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    Okay, so I've been folllowing this thread and there's something that I've consistantly noticed in this as wella s other threads of different companies.
    I have noticed that most of the people who bag a particular company or who bag people who own a stock in that company, are more likely NOT to hold shares in the company they are baging.
    No, I'm not joking - this is a pretty consistant theme. The most recent example I can think of is HXG.AX. There was this dude/dudette who was bagging HXG constantly - guess what? He didnt hold a single share in this company. Another company was Althea Group AGH.AX - again the sam e thing.
    I wonder why....?

Disclosure
    : I did have stock in GGG and then sold when the Govt collapsed. But now am wondering if I was too hasty.

So, my question to you @PokemonGo is this - why are you so insistant that GGG will collapse by the 02-Nov? It should bother you right? I mean, you are ont financially invested in this company right? I (and I'm sure others) would love an explanation - please indulge us.
    Last edited by LovesMining: corrected some minor graamar to make my statements clearer. 30/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $47.47K 2.326M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3374763 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 536181 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.