BET 3.30% 9.4¢ betmakers technology group ltd

50:50 Split Could be Just around the corner, page-8

1. 2,029 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Hi Wayne,

I did struggle a lot with the possibility of a 65:35 split.

Then I realised it was purely an example based on the VWAP of $1.46 of that 10 day average on said days.

What obviously wasn't anticipated was the rats running from the castle on Friday but as we have previously discussed its helped make the bigger picture a whole lot clearer.

BET has massive upside in the USA, Sportech about to kick in and we always thought our Murdoch friends would show up for the fight.

There is no way Matt Davey would except a 65:35 split.

I think it was a number that was placed to give the TAH a sense of Big Brother , Little brother.

Over the ensuing weeks TAH will soon come to realise the enormity of BET and its future earnings.

Our dear friend "Reg Reagan" is all over the technicals and future earnings potential.

These fossils in TAH have no idea of the betting industry, thats why its so attractive to BET, the potential growth and development of TAB in the right hands is enormous. But as our major shareholder Matt Davey has hinted , it is insignificant to the USA potential of the business.

SO yes I think it will be 50:50.

And that means $2.30 - $2.60 on signing plus the 15%.

And I see they will soon be in a corner where they have no other option and the option we are giving them is golden.

Peter V'Landys is the sheriff and he will be deciding who rides into town.

BET on it.

Mount up Betalians !!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BET (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $88.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $184.2K 2.022M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56767 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 17644 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BET (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.