ABS a.b.c. learning centres limited

I too have the same opinion...maybe also because I hope they do...

1. 122 Posts.
    I too have the same opinion...maybe also because I hope they do return...but though not a big loss (8k)..it is a good % of a small portfolio.

Didn't some of the AUS bank already writeoff the owed debt on their accounts, or make provisions for this? So now if it has only profitable centres, and in a working (probably meaning more efficient) model/structure, then perhaps it can continue to trade with a new debt structure, and maybe the AUS banks can get back SOMETHING too.

I would STILL love to know where the money from sale of US 60% to MS , and other UK Sales went. Because it was MEANT to reduce DEBT, but if it did, that would mean the full debt amount was even BIGGER than we thought/knew.

There is still 40% in the US side, that given the 60% went for $700mil, I would think perhaps another 200-300mil could be received? ...Is that a valid point? Or my numbers mixed up?

Bring it back as an AUS Centres company, with profitable centres and its back as the business we once new, but leaner and better without the hidden practices..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.