KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

50 Bagger from here?, page-82

1. 14,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2276
    I note NWE have a current MC of $23.5 Million , so they're trading about 45% higher than KEY currently. We should be at least valued equal, if not higher than NWE.

So i would expect to see a further rerate in share price this coming week if international markets hold up, and oil price stays buoyant in the near future. KEY should be trading around .014 to .015c to equal to NWE MC.

Management appear to be very optimistic of the potential of their tenements directly along strike from the massive STX/WGO Waitsia gas discovery.

"Key has mapped a number of Waitsia style leads in a similar structural setting to that of Waitsia. Key also believes that the low side closure directly under Mount Horner has significant potential to deliver similar results to the discoveries immediately on trend.• The planned 3D seismic over Mount Horner is expected to offer a considerable uplift in resource potential for the area, with a much higher oil and condensate yield due to the natural fractionation of hydrocarbons on the shallower northern flank of the Bookara Shelf away from the Basin centred gas to the south."
    Last edited by kellbys: 01/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.