SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

Wow, just wow at the sheer negativity surrounding gold stock,...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Wow, just wow at the sheer negativity surrounding gold stock, especially SAR. I mean people who sell at this level - how low do they think this stock will go?

In 2010 and 2011 when goldies were hitting new highs, I was amazed at how much people were willing to pile on. I mean at that time in some extreme cases a hole in a ground would fetch 500 Million MC.

Now in 2013 people are talking themselves out of the market with extremely negative reasoning. Not that any of what people isn't true, but every single reason why gold price should go lower, has already priced in. In fact this is a kind of market that has found the bottom IMHO.

Also about SAR's $1300 - 1400 cash cost - firstly the sudden drop in the gold price has caught the management by surprise. If the current POG remain where they -- does anyone think they have no rooms to adjust their cash cost? Secondly like the guys in PXG indicated the capex cost is going lower because of the recession-like state in Australian mining. Fuel cost is now lower hence adding to the bottom line.

Meanwhile SAR is cash positive by 30M or something like that. If the worst comes, say $1000 POG, (which I don't think it remotely likely), why don't we just hold all operations? I mean gold is not going anywhere.

For me, there is a limited downside with SAR, so much upside , so I'm accumulating. Everyone owed themselves buying some gold stocks at this level. I look everywhere and this is THE most undervalued asset in the world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.