ANZ 0.82% $31.45 anz group holdings limited

50 buck bet to your favourite charity, page-45

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    I think that folk who have never played options or futures imagine we set there with our feet to the fire when the price rises and popping champagne when it falls, good traders make money in either direction, what we debate here is long term prospects not day to day trading,

Yeah sure China needs to build all that over capacity even though its trading partners are in debt to their gills and cant afford anymore credit to buy what they build.........its all going to magically disappear and we will expand our debt like for the next 20 years like we have done for the last 20

ANZ doesnt ship stuff to China in anycase, its major business is to lend money for homes that folks in Australia have bid up to levels no seen since the late 80s

ANZ also has significant exposure to the global corporate debt market, these bets are unravelling as well

it fascinates me that everybody in Australia is an expert in China, the rirst time I went there was in 1981 and been back there nearly every year since, its my observation that China is creating so much over capacity that it could be completely de stabilized when that massive overcapacity is under utilized

although I fully realize folk just dont want to hear about reality, until of course the time when it imposes itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.