NTM 0.00% 0.4¢ nt minerals limited

50 cent options christmas present for staff, page-11

1. 7,295 Posts.
    Quote from Northwarm,-'it is clearly evident that they have none of their own money in the game'. sorry to say that You're wrong there friend and the proof is per an A.S.X. Announcement on the 15th of July 2009 when Bruce INVESTED $15,000 of his own funds for RCP Shares ex a share purchase plan by RCP and in To days terms after that stupid 10 for 1 consol. they would be priced at 16.1 cents per share and Bruce has not sold any ( He's duty bound to release any change in his holdings to the A.S.X. and no change has been forthcoming),so he is feeling the pain with the rest of us therefore at some stage this Year a some good Announcements would have to be anticipated and any shareholder in the Selling side at these prices would have be sawdust for Brains, and it seems very possible that the selling side orders are possibly only from La Jolla and they if tested by A.S.I.C. could be found to be illegal.
    I think the Money for the project will come from La Jolla in due course and possibly at a lot lower interest rate than would be the case from any Aussie Bank however they may need to keep us poor Aussie RCP Shareholders involved so to pass the Aussie F.I.R.B. Rules.I spent some Time checking out La Jolla Coves Investor's 'Form' last night and found they seem to like to Investing Funds into Companies with 'futureistic' potential and an example was how they had invested $13,000,000 directly into a Cell research Company in the U.S..

No responsibility taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Regards,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.069M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $39 9.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 301086 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2040001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.