CLR 0.00% 45.0¢ carabella resources limited

50 cent target for cw, page-13

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Denial,

Yes agreed that there are more proposed open holes in the northern and middle of the ‘proposed mining area’ however this is probably due to the already many holes in the southern area. In the bottom 500 metres there are already 10 holes within the ‘proposed mining area’ with some good shallow results at BLU 16, BLU19, BLU38 and BLU47.

It is a reasonable speculation that there will be good results on CW tenement because the richest shallow results were virtually hugging the CW border at the lower end of northern area BLU06C, BLU11, BLU12 and BLU32. I would imagine that proposed holes in the north east (CW tenement) and the seven holes in the middle (CW tenement) would have the capacity to both increase the size of the resource and prove it up to measured. Furthermore if the results in the middle area are reasonable I see no reason why they would not want to mine the southern part of the proposed mining area.

It just requires patience for a few months. Personally I am very bullish on both this asset and GW.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.