IBX 0.00% 7.4¢ imagion biosystems limited

50 CENTS HERE WE COME!!!, page-4

1. 26,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3114
    i was going to say 20-25c for BET 1.

200m club. As we are much more than the mediocrity of the 100m club.

But 50c will make a thread that can surpass into 2021, as we take the next step into BET 2.

BET 1, is risk on, a fraction of risk off. And we know the risk off path is to billions.
    Its a question of a tightening registry, and continued market price discovery, wanting a position before the real explosive movement, on success trials.

BET 2, is risk off, movement into a takeover.
    BET 3 is JV with major, that the market then lifts the MC on confidence of execution
    BET 4 is the 10 year path, to many, many billions in MC, as a new standard of care. Blue chip.

Now for my copy and paste. (take a rest my speedy fingers)

---------------------------------------
    but let’s start with one premise . Mediocrity can make the 100m mc club based on the hope of a single drug or app . Eg RAP

because our win case leads multiple paths to the multi billion dollar peers - let’s have a 200m club rational risk on. (200-250m MC)

just MRI 2.0 is a $A4 billion opportunity according to opportunity slide.
    MRX can tear a hole in the stratosphere .

just think what is a new standard of care worth that can early detect multiple cancer and disease . Is it not worth more than a single treatment ? Many cancers , many cures - but they all want smart imaging , staging and early detection . How many tests is that on a growth curve ? Each at $1000-1500 each ?

the real question reverts to price discovery. More and more will discover the incredible Risk off journey ahead if just one of our commercial revenue paths trials are good .
    how big is that pie ? And what do you pay for a slice of it risk on, when it is a tighter registry and everyone before you has been locking it away in the NOT FOR SALE - THESE ARE MY APPLE shares. Pip traders are just part of the liquidity on that journey.

once in a decade or a lifetime you discover the GEM that can make a new paradigm in health care .

its measured in $ billions . And it’s growth just requires patience as soon as one of the trials yields success.

------------------------------------------------------

price discovery = continued growth in market awareness and price discovered for new buyers at continued value discount even at rising prices, as the mountain is brought to focus. ie, its still cheap, and its a bloody big mountain. When you continually flush out those who think small, you build a registry of those who understand, what a change in the standard of care is worth.

The mountain is build upon all of the below. A new standard of care. An Apple moment.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2410/2410123-eb5688783fd214d5bea67715a7aa9d1b.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2410/2410134-7a56255174e9f32780cb5dc99400c236.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.