BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

50 cents On the Horizon ?, page-1253

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    FOR ALL KEEN INVESTORS OF BIT, I have taken an important extract from the recently published response by Biotron in the aware letter which states the following:

Quote '[The data, detailed analyses and graphs from the sCD163 and the flow cytometric analyses have not been
    released to the market, as they remain trade secrets and subject to strict confidentiality (and hence within
    Listing Rule 3.1A.1) until presented at upcoming scientific conference(s) in the USA in late 2018/2019. Details
    of the date, time and location of presentation(s) will be released to the market when they are available, and
    the presentation(s) will be released to the market immediately after being presented].END QUOTE

If one reads the above extract carefully, it is evidently clear that Biotron will even be sharing details of the DATE,TIME AND LOCATION OF PRESENTATIONS and these will be shared with the market when they are available. So it's excellent news to.me that Biotron plans to keep its investors updated throughout their great and important journey towards getting to the next major partnership or deal.
    Regardless of how long it takes, I have no doubt we will be hearing a lot from BIT management within next 1-3 months.

Fasten your seatbelts...
    The best is yet to come..and very very soon...
    AIMHO....DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.