BIT 3.03% 3.4¢ biotron limited

50 cents On the Horizon ?, page-1493

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    And my point is, (1) whatever Davisite post doesn't interfere with others posting therefore its a redundant point.
    (2) If what he was saying supported your view you would be leading his support squad, admit it you don't like what he says because it's affects your self-interest.
    (3) Yes that is a point which he could follow, however, it would not provide a countervailing argument to the on-going up-ramping that takes place at times. IMO it is necessary to have this point of view which inspires caution, revision of facts and analysis, and examine new evidence brought to the argument.
    (4) It's for you to decide whether you want to piece the argument together that is presented or not, for that you cannot blame Davisite.

Below is a short list from this thread of some of the comments gotten absent of Davisite and I know which I prefer:
    08/01/19
    rarebird1971 said:
    Agree upc I don’t know why anyone considering buying BIT to hold wouldn’t just buy the OA’s as they are in the money and trading at a 1 cent discount atm If the shares go below exercise price just buy the heads anything above is a win.
    Comment: ref. “just buy the OAs”. The OAs expired 30 Nov 2018, a little checking and would have known it is the OB’s
    sodgeDate:
    Can you email me my name at hot mail com to discuss
    Comment: doesn’t he know his own name?
    TellurideDate:
    08/01/19
    Telluride
    Seems to be holding at these levels well, think i will step in shortly, it will only take one positive announcement for the bit madness to begin again lol.
    Comment: Seems to me that this statement is to incite FOMO.
    Upxdn
    Yeah this is on the go again. Starting earlier than expected but mid Jan onwards is going to see a few corks pop.
    Comment: On what grounds is this based on?
    fishman67
    Date:
    10/01/19
    Sit around 14 cents today with a little run this afternoon, 15 to 15.5 cents close will be awesome. You bet yapossum_30is that what it did yesterday
    @fishman67
    I wasn't watching it closely but saw that it finished good
    Pretty much the story possum, as long as we keep itching northwards it’s a good thing.
    Lgalp65
    look abt right close at 0.15
    Comment: No it didn’t it closed at 0.14 and looking weak
    Last edited by Naughtpatjoe: 11/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $30.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $632 18.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 287617 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 37989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.