BIT 0.00% 4.8¢ biotron limited

We should get the quarterly reports this week or early next...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236

We should get the quarterly reports this week or early next week. We should see a decent amount of cash reserves in the financial report. 

Maybe some more information in the activities report but I doubt it as much was explained in the latest letter to shareholders. 

TA - A potential Double Bottom pattern forming

- Upper and lower bollinger bands starting to head in opposite directions potentially signaling a strong uptrend as price is near upper band.

- Also potential cup and handle pattern forming on the daily chart.

From the way it has been trading since the announcement in September, the next price sensitive announcement may send this back around 0.40c as many patterns are signaling. However if negative news is presented to the market I would think it will fall right back to 2c-4c.

From what has come out from the latest letter to shareholders I personally am filled with confidence that the BOD's are on the right path. Now full of cash and MC creeping back to the $100m range, these next few months will be quite telling for shareholders.

My guess is next announcement will have to do with their Hep C compound!

If it's to do with a commercial agreement for their HIV compound then look out!!!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.6¢ 4.7¢ $1.096M 19.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 104497 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 130024 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.