BIT 0.00% 2.2¢ biotron limited

50 cents On the Horizon ?, page-774

1. 5,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2316
    I dont think that will attract the board... they would want a partner more than a Take OVER.. The board dont hold enough shares as individuals IMO for them to allow a TO... this will only reward shareholders not the company individuals that have set the coy up, unless they offer a attractive remuneration package to management... my understanding there are 3 directors, 1 chairman, 3 staff... none of which are huge share holders considering the potential here.. It would be encouraging to see directors buying on market... and Im not talking 10-100K of shares either... they should be betting their houses on it if they are true believers... we should have had a update if any of the directors have bought, but nothing... little concerning IMO...

plus there salary/compensation packages aren't much currently, so hence they would want a decent payday as this coy has been around for near 2 decades..

Im tempted to ring Michelle at the moment to ask some serious questions relating the data and ask when the wording is likely to change the verbs in the announcements to stronger confirmation.. I think it would be interesting to talk with her to see how she feels about the SP, to see if she is overwhelmed or believes it is justified... hopefully she will sound genuine and not your typical MD salesman up beat manor.. I would also like to access a recent top 20 update...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.