SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

50% gain in two and bit sessions, page-39

1. 6,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2506
    Yes, I'm serious. There are plenty - PLENTY - of free services on the Internet which are quite capable of providing high quality service and paying for themselves with site advertising. Across pretty much every single field of human endeavour, including finance.

If Shortman is getting data errors this egregious through its inability to QC the incoming data, and consequently its site users can't be confident of the quality of any of the data on there, then it's a poor service. That's not meant as a condemnation of the site or its creators, it's just a simple statement of fact. Poor data, unreliable data - that's a poor service.

You can look at it another way - two random people on HotCopper just provided me with better information on the state of shorts for SGH than Shortman (a site with one purpose - to accurately report short data) was able to do.

Anyway. Let's get back to discussing the stock. Does anyone have an accurate figure for the current shorts of SGH, if I can't trust Shortman?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.