APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

$50 here we come!!

1. 1,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Guys time to start the practical thread, now we have nearly 30-40% revenue coming from outside of US currently and in no time it will go to 75% and above and management are aware of the fact that this kind of business or model isn’t for Aussie with old school mentality of putting huge capex and making no profit or just generating 5%....

they have done well in last 9 months in tapping cornerstone investors from outside of Australia as those fundies understand appreciate growth businesses and dynamic management such as APT with huge growth business model.....

things like austrac will come and go I think not more then a pinch of salt!!

The main things is topline continues to grow with also addition in users especially out of typical AUS....

dyor please....

to me this is another AAPL or PayPal from Australia!!

to have apt as payment option besides Visa/Master/PayPal in itself is huge huge achievement.....

finally, I am APT user and I have linked my bank account/CC on APT where I make my payment from and that bank has done my 100pt check.....I buy goods from Myer, Nike etc so APT is the way to go!!

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.