APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

$50 here we come!!, page-137

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Why Malaysia. Remain calm people. 85% of the world is not white. 85% of the world is not Christian. 85% of the world does not speak English as a first language. Sharia law, prohibits charging interest. 1.8B Muslims in the world, can't really access consumer credit / retail credit as we know it. 3.1M Malaysians. $19,200 USD GDP per capita in 2017, Labour force 15M English colonial influence. Malaysia is tipped by US economist Harry Dent to be one of the top ten growth countries, based on demographics. Harry Dent is a smart guy and a straight talker. If we stop thinking geographically, as in maps, and think ethnographically, Malaysia is a great starting place in effectively providing consumer, retail finance to observant Muslims. If Solomon asked me to devise a sharia compliant product and devise an ethnographic business development plan, I would start with Malaysia, then either Indonesia (demographics) or Bangladesh>Pakistan>Inida There are a lot of moderate Muslims who may use traditional credit cards. But they might be more comfortable with APT.

There seems to be smart people running APT. They are not just bogans with a lot of zeros. Their 'luck' ran out a long time ago. They seem to be smart in that they can keep adapting to their new situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.