APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Sorry just saw this. All this is IMOO DYOR1.0 US economy, my...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Sorry just saw this. All this is IMOO DYOR

1.0 US economy, my thoughts, never been better to be an asset holder, never been worse to be an unskilled worker. The poor bastard on night shift is not getting 50% CGT discount on his labor. They will need APT to survive. Lots of 'Becky' stories, but I bought APT because of 'Betty the battler from browns plains' Remember the great Aussie battler. ? I might be wrong, but I am making money. ( Or the PR spin might focus on Becky, but why pick a fight? let the good times roll)

2.0 Target price $51.34, by SEPT 2020 / when JUNE 2020 numbers come out. Subject to any dilution. Target price SEPT 2021 / when JUNE 2021 figures come out $123.21 its only a target. subject to dilution. Its only imo. DYOR.

3.0 How can APT grow in a dying economy with dying consumers? March 1,000,000 US soldiers into Kuwait, there is only 1 hooker and 1 bar (conservative Muslim country) , does not matter how many soldiers die in the war, (100,000 or 200,000) generally, the hooker and bar will still be busy. APT Is the ONLY thing working poor Americans have.

4.0 Australia, yes people are suffering. hence Battler Betty theory. No one is going to help them, the PM is merely acknowledging their pain.

5.0 The Govt raise money for suicide to placate 'the suicide industry' if psychology worked, would we not send the Australian Army Corps of Psychology to Israel - Palestine and have everyone playing nice by sundown? If psychology worked. But in the mean time there is many receptionists and program managers to be paid off for their vote, while they waste patients time. Eventually the patient says they feel better so they don't have to come back. Psychology claims a 'victory' another 'life saved'. Notice how many lone gun men were known psych patients, that is the same as saying psych failed. Nothing to do with APT. Notice suicide is 'bad' and should be stopped if your working age and we can get tax of you, but if your 65+ or incapacitated, voluntary assisted dying is becoming fashionable as 'we' don't want to pay your medical bills. Just saying. these are observations.

6.0 You say 'To me it looks like APT investors are celebrating the death of it's own customers. Greed is Good hey?' Not sure that your position is supported by evidence or analysis The average Australian has an infantile level of critical thinking even those who teach it. But UQ are the least worse so good on them. https://critical-thinking.project.uq.edu.au/resources Australia has not taught 'Logic' or 'critical thinking' for 2 generations. but we have a lot of spin doctors.

7.0 Retails sales previously ment 4 shop assistants had jobs, door position security and window dressing and sales, till position, till and sales, 2 floaters waiting for customers to walk in. + sundry book keepers, delivery drivers etc. Now, on line, retail sales means 1/100th of an IT guy and 1/100th of a picker packer store-man (scab - non union) 'fulfillment center worker' and the same delivery driver / book keeper. Retail sails = cash going to manufacturer in china and some offshore haven for the profits. Run that pattern for a generation and let me know how much wealth is in the country. My mom is say 80 when she did retail shop assistants got commission only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.