SRM 0.00% 36.5¢ sierra mining limited

all gold stocks sold off hard, so SRM is just within that group....

1. 12,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3214
    all gold stocks sold off hard, so SRM is just within that group. The small volume tells the story. It does 10m shares up near 30c and several hundred thousand to sell down here. Its an obvious buy imo and i would expect it to bounce back at some stage. SRM lost about 35% recently and so did most other stocks, some of the iron ore stocks lost more. its all short term rubbish to me. This will be through 30c when they start drilling on Bunawan and that will happen shortly imo. it will be a multibagger on discovering anything like what Medusa is sitting on next door. Forget all the short term noise and panic merchants, the story is exactly the same as when the stock was 30c and no one knows where the gold price is going anyway. The average gold producer in Australia is near $1000per ounce and Medusa is around $250. SRM has surface miners and high grade outcrops across the leases. The geology is identical in parts and we will see the drill bit go into these targets in due course. The chances the company will find a high grade deposit remains very high imo. remember, the company is cashed up with several high priority targets on several leases. It is not a one hit wonder and nore are these leases without gold / copper hits already. regardless of what short term thinkers or self interested investment banks tell the world about the gold price, a company like this can fly if they find the right thing anyway. its all about the grade and tons folks. Medusa is sitting there with an operating mine over the hill, so if SRM lines up the ducks here, it wont be hard to work out what can happen. 30c is a joke dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.