RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

hi malcom in the middlemoney for SPP had to be received by today...

1. 7,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi malcom in the middle

money for SPP had to be received by today so effectively is now closed, tending to agree with your numbers there, think expecting the full allocation is fanciful.

holders, article just up on the net here, scroll down to wednesday- intent to drill and there we have it, another 2 wells about to be drilled at EOK Central.

while i am now highly annoyed with recent trading, this surely keeps getting better and better,
    progress appears to behappening on multiple fronts, looks like next 2 weeks RFE will have news starting to really flow.

regarding trading, i couldnt help myself and sent a letter to the surveillance section of the ASX this week detailing the blatant attempt to drive RFEs SP lower, and i really cant believe the weak response i received.
    said they noticed the recent weakness in the SP but then said that its peers were also weak, giving OSH and STO as examples.

wow, we are in their league?????????????????????????
    STO marcap of 13.1 billion and closing price today of $14.86
    OSH mar cap of 9.2 billion and closing price today of $6.97.

RFE mar cap of 71 million and closing price today of 43c

in the 9 trading days since RFE had a high of 58c we have dropped 25.8%
    in the same period of time STO has dropped 4.8% and OSH 3.5%, a considerable difference.

i then was told that the ASX doesnt investigate the detailed evidence of manipulation, and told to go to ASIC.

i was expecting volatility but not out and out AGGRESSIVE manipulation- very pissed off!!!!

have sent info off to ASIC in the past and got a PDF file especially prepared for the thousands of people who complain about this exact sort of trading, appears as if its not worth it, all the users of algorithmic trading seem to be in cahoots with the ASX and ASIC.

could point fingers, Citicorp have been the biggest seller recently, but not worth it, no one powerful enough to listen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.