RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

50% increase, page-33

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Not me WB, not guilty.
    Not a trader, so not taking advantage of the weakness.
    Either you believe the story or you don't.

10 days is a blink of an eye. Sure it is annoying to see it sold down.
    Although I am a participant (long term) I largely view these games as though I was on the sidelines.
    For those actively in the short term game it is a 'zero sum game' and one that I am the first to admit, I was not very good at playing, so I don't, period.
    Limit my participation in this game to 'topping up' occassionly if I want more 'skin'.
    Patience often can be a problem, and I concede that I am sumwhat tired of RFE.
    Notwithstanding DP seems to be doing ok and building up acreage which seems a reasonable strategy. Not so focused on the short term 'commings and goings', although of course read with interest, and thankyou for your posts.
    Ultimately hopefully RFE will be in 'play' and it is then that I/we will make a decision to stay in or bow out. When or if ever that is the case I do not know, however invaribably it's 'years' not days or months. The most annoying thing is that having held for years, you find that you could have invested much latter at a lower price but that seems to be the story of my life. Either way I will hang in for another year or two and see what 'pans out'.
    My gut feeling is that we will see a bit more weakness post this SPP, i.e. the next month, but that largely this present game is 'played out' and RFE will put on runs in the 3rd and 4th Qtr. Baring mishaps of course. Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.