MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Just heard loser Wayne Swan tell the world how great the...

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Just heard loser Wayne Swan tell the world how great the Australian government's economic credentials are, and how flexible Julia's policies are.

You aren't fooling anyone. I'm Australian, and even I realise that the Australian economy is a pimple on the world's arse. If US and Europe economy collapses, China will suffer. The largest exporter to both the US and Europe is... China.

Probability of OPR getting developed is diminishing by the minute. Nobody is even talking about EU or US recovery anymore.

EU's CommerceBank is down 60% since April, MMX holders shouldn't be too upset, believe it or not plenty of big cap blue chips have lost as much as us. US debt is at nightmarish proportions... 14.3T and soon to be 16T+

Selloff is sweeping the globe. India just opened and they're getting hammered. People telling you to buy are liquidating their positions. This is a real stockmarket crash, we haven't had one in our lifetime and this is just beginning.

Expect the US to bail us out? Don't count on it Teaparty is holding them hostage. China? Their rail building program is slowing due to the recent train crash. And their 2 biggest export markets are going down the toilet.

Italy and Spain? I won't lend to them. Would you?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.