KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

50 million debt and 68 miill from mine sale, page-24

1. 3,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Ladies and Gents

Hopped on and off KZL wagon a few times recently luckily with minimum damage and waiting for all the dust to settle to place my bet again cuz I just cannot resist the temptation LOL.

One thing I noticed reading some the posts here, those who do not hold any, seem to be lot more active doing their KZL bashing as if poor old KZL needed any LOL and that makes me wonder if they have an agenda.

My question for those busy bashing poor old KZL is: If you really believe that KZL is beyond redemption why bother wasting so much of your time and energy here? I rest my case LOL

We all know that poor old KZL is going through a bit of tough time, most of it beyond its control. Been there and seen companies going through a lot tougher time, still managing to survive and flourish in time.

I ain't a finance guru and thank God for that but I reckon KZL has the potential to put this phase behind and reclaim its proper place. That's why I'm going to place my bet.

As my ex gf who dumped me accusing me of being dull and boring used to say: ye ye ye woteva LOL

Cheers

Confucius ( George Bush ) said: "Soldiers, sailors, Marines, airmen, and Coastmen -- Coast Guardmen, thanks for coming, thanks for wearing the uniform. General, I want to thank you for your service. And I appreciate the fact that you really snatched defeat out of the jaws of those who are trying to defeat us in Iraq." LOL,,,LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.