PPK 5.00% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

Your right about the International Lithium Sulphur battery...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Your right about the International Lithium Sulphur battery conference. Everyone who attends, including the presenters, sit around for 4 days telling each other the problems they are encountering while trying to make an LiS battery work. In 2019 Professor Ian Chen, a key note speaker, told the 500 strong audience that the LiS battery dilemma could only be solved by introducing a non conductive nano structure that could support the electrodes, take high temperatures and not impede ion transfer. Then he told them about BNNT. They basically dismissed the concept, not because it wouldn't work, but because there was no chance of large volume BNNT production, so why bother. A year later Deakin's high volume BNNT production became a reality, and so does the proven solution for Lithium Sulphur batteries. Now that Professor Chen is both a BNNT Technology Limited shareholder and Li-S Energy Limited shareholder, he's not rushing back to share any IP whatsoever. Deakin itself are also shareholders in both. I must say, everything about this tech and strategic corporate process has been a master stroke by the PPK board of directors. I predict that the Lithium Sulphur convention with soon pack up their annual show and tell, and simply recommend their punters licence the tech from Li-S Energy Limited and buy the BNNT from BNNT Technology Limited, both of whom will make PPK shareholders embarrassing rich. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.020(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 38.0¢ $1.918K 5.046K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4986 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.