PPK 7.55% 49.0¢ ppk group limited

Enjoy reading your posts, I'm curious about your comment "2022...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Enjoy reading your posts, I'm curious about your comment "2022 looks like their year of massive cash rewards based on solid income streams from several key areas of their various businesses."

I am an early investor in PPK and LI-S and bullush on both but can't really see massive sales in the next year unless we start selling large amounts of BNNT or white graphine but it seems to me that this would take a bit longer but keen to hear your thoughts.

My guess is that LI-S needs another year to build their pilot plant, create and fit bespoke batteries for a range of products and develop relationships with some battery manufacters who will altimately manufacture in large quantity. I'm thinking 2 years away for that.

White graphine IPO should come next year - If we had significant sales next year that would be amazing but again I would think a little longer perhaps?

The dental partnership could be lucrative too and we havn't heard any updates on that, dental implants are a large global market and the demand for a better stronger substance should be significant.

Craig Balistics should show profits this year and next

Advanced Mobility Analytics Group looks amazing long term too, not sure how far away income is from this.

Our mining business on the otherhand is likely to show a nice profit and we should be rewarded with some bonus shares and potentially a dividend again soon.

Keep to hear yours and other thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.040(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
55.0¢ 57.5¢ 47.0¢ $73.33K 142.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5700 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.5¢
  Change
-0.040 ( 10.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
57.5¢ 57.5¢ 47.0¢ 23391
Last updated 13.02pm 06/05/2024 ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.