PPK 2.56% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

Thanks Paulo17 for your frank and pragmatic reply. I too see...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Thanks Paulo17 for your frank and pragmatic reply. I too see tremendous potential for the BNNT product and the many touted applications for it. Looking closely at PPK and the network of interelated equities, collaborations, and achievements to date in being able to make BNNT and develop OEM processes for BNNT material inclusion, with viable benefits, I do see a clear path for success ahead. I am also impressed that these guys haven't blown $100million in shareholder's money to get there, like many others have done to get nowhere. Right now the value of this company is hard to calculate and determine and thus SP movements appear senseless. You are correct in saying that the moment they announce a decent BNNT sale, which will repeat, this stock will reflect tangible value. My take on this is that if such a sale/s are sustainable and significant, which they should be, then PPK will very attractive to a wide range of investors. If their LIS Energy product works, which includes BNNT, I predict both LIS and PPK will shoot up and maybe Wes's $50 party will eventuate. I'd be happy to attend, given my holdings in both. I'd even buy the grog and caviar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.0¢ $187.4K 506.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19176 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 6806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.