PPK 2.44% 40.0¢ ppk group limited

Hindsight is 20/20 as the saying goes. In all honesty company...

1. 575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    Hindsight is 20/20 as the saying goes. In all honesty company wasn't really worth a $20+ and looking back it was the perfect time to sell or reduce holding size especially since it had 5x in a few months. But I don't think post on Hot Copper is what pushed it up there. It got that high around the time LIS was getting ready to IPO which was very hard to get and existing PPK shareholders got a priority in the IPO, people were buying so they could get LIS. There are only 90M shares in the company so the price can move pretty quickly in either direction. As soon at LIS IPO'd the shareprice started to come down. In saying that the whole market has been getting sold off since the start of the year and growth/tech companies without a clear path to profitability are getting hit hard across the board. Its not just PPK. I don't see a catalyst for the shareprice return without the annoucement of some decent BNNT sales either through the distributors or if one of their subsidiary's develops a product that takes off and needs bulk BNNT. Both of which still look to be a while off.

A lot of comments about how management have dropped the ball but i dont see it that way at all. Go back and read the chairman's letters from the FY reports a couple years ago and see where they are at now. They are doing exactly what they have said they will do. They came out a couple of months back and said they are fully funded for the next 3 years so there isnt a need for a capital raise. Outside of Graeme's family selling when shares came out of escrow, Management haven't sold down any of their shares even when it was $20+. His family and Glenn Molloy himself have been buying back at the current level because they think its under valued. PPKME selloff could have been handled better but they couldn't find a buyer so what else do you do with it except split it off? When they were shopping it around mining, specifically coal was a dirty word and people were trying get out of it not buy new services companies. A lot has changed since coal has shot through the roof so who know how what will happen with PPKME.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.