ANZ 0.89% $29.60 anz group holdings limited

$50 per share in 2017, page-15

1. 10,373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    ctindale

In the past I have respected your point of view as being well balanced and rational. However your latest post makes me wonder whether you have a hidden agenda? I mean some of your points are just plain ludicrous and biased. To wit:

1)According to their annual report, the top management incentive scheme is hardly "short term"

2)"dare devils want offshore key skill bases to India"? For some 15-20 years they have had their own IT subsidiary in India - which is where a huge IT skill base is located. What is wrong with shifting operations to where the best available skills are located? It is not as if they are outsourcing the work, so what difference does it make if an IT operative does his job in Melbourne, at home or in Bangladore?

3)Once the wash-out of the current financial mess is sorted out you will find that ANZ is already well up there in terms of a super regional bank

4)I seem to recall having read in the press that the ANZ staff moral is the highest in the banking sector?

5)Their exposure to the Aust/NZ property segment is no greater, in relative terms, to both to their peers and historical ratio's. Whether the market is "unaffordable" is open to serious debate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.60
Change
0.260(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $89.07B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.49 $29.73 $29.30 $111.6M 3.774M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1146 $29.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.61 30857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.