ANZ 1.45% $28.05 anz group holdings limited

$50 per share in 2017, page-90

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    mistrygin nor shall I

no I haven't been burnt , nor do i operate from anything other than a clear head and heart, long term readers of the ANZ thread know that I had a few folk close to me have their life saving taken (we be believe illegally tough this is yet to be proven by the courts)

I feel passionately about my fellow countryman, Australia and the society we live in, if those who have some understand standing dont voice our whats in our hearts in as many forums as we can, if we don't shaping the kind of society we live in we should NOT be able to get up and look our children in the eye.

There is a tsunami heading toward us, a great deal of grief will be caused by it, many folks will be ruined by it and I will be damned if folks that want to put their heads in the sand will "cat call" folks who want to speak their mind. If you cant handle the emotional consequences of our times then I understand, many wont but dont attack the once who do.

This isnt an Anthony Robbins world its the real one, hard times do come, they cant be ignored or positively motivated away

the mindless stupidity and greed thats gone on has its own karma, we are about to experience that causality in our lives, your children , neighbors and relatives will effected by it, yet folk want to label it some kind of psychological weakness to even speak of it

Im sorry that path lacks the courage and strength to overcome it, whats approaching is not the delusional ravings of some economic theorists , they are measurable, quantifiable and real occurrences that are past the stage of denial or debate.

its not about heading for the hills and sitting on the porch with your shotgun and banjo, its about taking the oath mistrygin just gave us and fight for what you believe in, your kids and you countries economic health and well being depends on it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$28.05
Change
0.400(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $83.83B
Open High Low Value Volume
$27.97 $28.09 $27.89 $28.15M 1.006M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2125 $28.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$28.05 5054 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.