APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

GCyou are correct.....should be ready for a rise now and also...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    GC

you are correct.....should be ready for a rise now and also shame I missed the EARNIE post.

But....the way someone or several have been dumping into the buys I would expect to see .10 hit before we see .12 again. Really disappointing but some just trading to make a buck and more than likely big bucks. Nothing we can do about that however possibly does continue to scare off other investors watching, waiting and perhaps ready to buy. These investors may again just continue to hold off until the Newcastle plant process is proven successful (and nothing to suggest that this is not ocurring at this time).

After we get over the current trading strategy (and there maybe more), within a couple of months from now, following confirmation of proven processes and with the several (or even many) big companies more than interested, then and only then will holders be rewarded....it will come but with most great results if life....it does take time........however many, like me, become very impatient on the final outcome and want the reward to occur sooner rather than later.

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.