APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

You don't seriously expect that it WON'T say that, do you?...

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    You don't seriously expect that it WON'T say that, do you?
    Someone tell him he's dreamin'...

Show me an APG revenue-generating (SIGNED) contract and I will know that we are truly in the End Times (Prepare Ye! Prepare Ye!)

A slight paraphrase of MT's (I mean MaTthew's) Gospel (Ch 24 if you were wondering...):

As Jesus was sitting watching the ASX close for another day, his disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will ANYTHING happen, and what will be the sign of APG's imminent success and of the end of our seemingly eternal suffering?
    Jesus [who had sold out for over 20c a share many years previously] answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come , claiming, ‘I have heard that APG has signed a contract,’ and will deceive many.6 You will hear of meetings and rumours of MOUs, but see to it that you are not fooled. Such things must happen, but the End is still to come. 7 Shareholder will rise against shareholder, and HC poster against HC poster. There will be investor updates and further material processing trials in various forms. 8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
    9 “Then you will be persecuted and put to near bankruptcy, and you will be hated by all spouses because of APG. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and sell out, 11 and many false prophets (not to be mistaken for Actual Profits) will appear (including some we have already met) and deceive many people. 12 Because of the unchanging Quarterlies, the love of APG will grow cold !!
    13 The one (or maybe two) shareholders who stand firm to the bitter end will be saved (if they can survive that long) !! An announcement of an actual contract will be made and soon after APG will be taken over for $1 a share 14 and this gospel of APG will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all investors in all nations.... and then the end will come."

sasa (ready to go into my concrete bunker, if I'm not struck down by lightning on the way)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.