Morning eztrang and strugler.The tread is headed as such eztrang...

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Morning eztrang and strugler.

The tread is headed as such eztrang to remind anyone using it to check what is said otherwise you may be swallowing a bunch of do do.
    Verification should always be the name of the game for your own peace of mind.

Now struggler I am not quite sure what you are getting at,info a couple of years old is just as valid as hot off the press,apparrently the Bible is still popular.

If you are referring to this quote,

"“A detailed comparison of temperature data and the quantity of carbon dioxide captured in the ice shows, that sometimes it warmed up first and then the concentration of carbon dioxide increased, and sometimes vice versa, but on average the temperature changed first and some 700 years later a change in aerial content of carbon dioxide followed.”

then it is clear to me that the cause and effect are still not well understood,nature has a way of coping which does not fit neat models.Pity really but I have always likened the weather to living with a woman,changeable and unpredictable but always interesting and sometimes downright exciting!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.