50 scientist's speak,verifieable., page-9

1. 47,086 Posts.
    Out of curiosity I decided to research on random names. The first was Hajo Smit.

The first link I opened started thus:

How the World Was Bullied Into Silence
    by DR. TIM BALL on FEBRUARY 7, 2011
    in ATMOSPHERE,DATA,GOVERNMENT,POLITICS,THEORY
    One of the most disturbing aspects of the global warming scam is the number of prominent people and entire segments of society bullied into silence. Consider the case of Dr. Joanne Simpson, described as follows:

The first woman in the world to receive a PhD in meteorology, and formerly of NASA, who has authored more than 190 studies and has been called “among the most preeminent scientists of the last 100 years”.

Then consider her statement:

Since I am no longer affiliated with any organization nor receiving any funding, I can speak quite frankly… As a scientist I remain skeptical… The main basis of the claim that man’s release of greenhouse gases is the cause of the warming is based almost entirely upon climate models. We all know the frailty of models concerning the air-surface system.

Since I am no longer affiliated.... Doesn't this compulsion to toe the line concern you?

Back to Hajo:

Even those directly involved in the process have joined the shift as the extremist positions grow. Dutch meteorologist Hajo Smit, a former member of the Dutch UN IPCC committee, became a skeptic because of Al Gore:

Gore prompted me to start delving into the science again and I quickly found myself solidly in the skeptic camp… Climate models can at best be useful for explaining climate changes after the fact. ~Hajo Smit

What is glaringly obvious is that there are thousands of individuals willing to put their name to sceptical opinion while the warmists mainly hide behind the letterhead of their organisation and "consensus".

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.