EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

50% staff the other 50% to Amazon

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The product is good packaging great however, the extra add ons not necessary like waxed paper! So much waste and paying far to much to Amazon, for Amazon choice! Lower margins to get a very competitive retail price, to get new customers to try the products! Multi buy offers like buy two get a third free as freight usually cost no more! The new marketing company, has it got any chain retailer on board yet, or is it just another announcement like most of EVE's board releases been I don't think more then 20% have actually happen! Amazon Whole Foods is one of the few sales that has happened, however will more states come on line? I doubt it as we have not heard anything, and the product was in stores last July? Let's see what the company results and report will tell us shareholders! I believe the failure and the low uptake is a result of the management allowing them selfs salaries and no incentives!
    And the appalling treatment of shareholders, and not keeping the market informed. Why would you invest more money when the board has shown such disrespect toward investors in the last couple of years not responding to email! However releasing new agreements that never comes to fruition, without explaining to investors what caused it not to happen, that's absolutely amateurish behaviour from management thats been earning top dollar for a listed company with such a poor performance!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.