WBT 0.43% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

50% support and perhaps Lower.

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    Well I was criticised by the religious forum because I dared to suggest AT MUCH HIGHER LEVELS that WBT may correct to the 50% support level at almost $2...$2.135 to be precise ...We are now within shouting distance ..I have not changed my view..if anything after learning that existing fabs are going hell for leather producing chips with little openings or any chance of a chance to introduce a new chip design incorporating the new Memory Chip ....I have become more negative and that directors reducing their position took a valid short term view ..and will be able to buy back at much lower levels.
    The serious question is "will $2 hold "or are we heading for a dollar...now at a dollar I believe there will be lots of support...but if we have a major International Stockmarket Correction then all bets are off the table..
    The Guppy Multiple Moving average over Six months, One year and two years are all showing sell ..the six month MACD and Relative strength are broken and so is the one year and 2 years...the technicals left are only the old support levels ..$2.00 ...$1.63 ...and about $1.
    Seems we have a rough ride ahead as panic selling HASN'T EVEN STARTED.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $434.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.34 $2.30 $1.096M 476.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 501 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.